Hootsuite published a new blog post featuring ZeroFOX on, 7 Ways to Protect Your Brand on Social Media. In it, they review some of the best practices to help ensure that your organization and valued employees are safe while using social media. They mention their new partnership with ZeroFOX and how you should be utilizing the new integration to provide better visibility into malicious social media content.
Here are the 7 tips they recommended:
- Implement a social media policy
- Educate and train all employees
- Make access to social accounts (actually) difficult
- Set up an approval system for social posts
- Stop hashtag hijacking before it starts
- Continually monitor social activity
- Have a contingency plan
Check out their whole post on their blog.