Request A Demo.
We look forward to meeting you. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Alignment on your intelligence requirements and the external assets you need to protect.
- Overview of core platform capabilities tied to your specific use cases.
- Walkthrough of solutions, managed services and pricing.
See the ZeroFox Platform for yourself.
Don’t Just Listen to Us, Hear It From Them.
“For Wirex, our ZeroFox monitoring and customized process allow us to track the threat in the shortest possible time.”
Your Business is Shifting External. Attackers Have Noticed.
As businesses increasingly rely on digital platforms for internal and external engagement, threats outside the perimeter are trending higher than ever. With phishing campaigns, impersonations and data theft on the rise, security teams need the right tools to stay ahead. ZeroFox exposes and disrupts threats to your brands, domains and people where business happens and threat actors lurk: outside the corporate network on the surface, deep and dark web.
The Unified External Cybersecurity Platform
- Digital Risk Protection
- Dark Web Monitoring
- Threat Intelligence
- Physical Security Intelligence
- Adversary Disruption
- Breach Response
Expose and Disrupt Threats Outside the Perimeter
The volume of data analyzed by ZeroFox is shocking. And at the end of the day, I only see the alerts that truly matter to First Command.First Command
First Command’s previous tool proved to be ineffective due to simple keyword matching, triggering 30,000 alerts of irrelevant data in a week. False positives resulted in 10 man-hours of work lost per week.
ZeroFox worked closely with the team to map their critical assets, discover accounts, prioritize protection, rapidly configure the platform and enter a vast amount of assets. Within a few days, ZeroFox:
- Identified URLs squatting on First Command's owned domains
- Stopped fraudulent accounts imitating executives & brands
- Identified over 500 unique assets that required protection
- Plummeted volume of alerts while skyrocketing quality over 23 million pieces of content within the year.