Domain Protection Demo
We look forward to showing you how ZeroFox leads in domain protection. Here’s what your demo will cover.
- Domain Monitoring to protect against domain-based attacks.
- Alerting and human threat Intelligence that decreases mean time to remediation and shrinks the window of opportunity for attacks.
- Domain remediation and takedown to quickly and decisively dismantle threats.
See the ZeroFox Platform for yourself.
Trusted Brands Use ZeroFox Domain Protection
“The ability to assist in a takedown of a domain is a huge plus. Monitoring people and brands protects the reputation of our organization and protects its founders.”
Clearlake Capital Group
Onnig Sayadian, Information Security Manager
Gain Full Visibility and Control Over Your Domains.
Millions of impersonated domains are being created by malicious actors every year. These attacks lead to phishing, compromised credentials, scams, and major damage to a brand’s reputation. ZeroFox offers continuous, AI-powered domain protection to end those threats at scale. ZeroFox leads the way in identifying and taking down domain typosquats, homoglyphs, subdomain spoofs, and more before they reach your customers.
Domain Protection for Every Use Case
- Protect Customers and Employees
- Increase Domain Threat Visibility
- Dismantle Multi-Channel Phishing Campaigns
- Increase Operational Efficiency
- Take Down Malicious Domains
- Identify Typosquatting
Automated Domain Protection From End-to-End
First Command's previous tool proved to be ineffective due to simple keyword matching, triggering 30,000 alerts of irrelevant data in a week. False positives resulted in 10 man-hours of work lost per week.
ZeroFox worked closely with the team to map their critical assets, discover accounts, prioritize protection, rapidly configure the platform and enter a vast amount of assets. Within a few days, ZeroFox:
- Identified URLs squatting on First Command's owned domains
- Stopped fraudulent accounts imitating executives & brands
- Identified over 500 unique assets that required protection
- Plummeted volume of alerts while skyrocketing quality over 23 million pieces of content within the year.