An Insider Look at How Social Media is Used to Compromise Enterprise Networks
The attack chain has changed. In the wake of the social media revolution, cybercriminals exploit businesses and their customers at a massive scale. When every employee, brand account, customer and executive is a target, the modern cybercriminal has changed how they carry out an attack. Businesses have been slow to catch on.
- Case study of a Fortune 50 organization breached via social media
- Deep dive into each layer of the new attack chain
- A detailed look at impersonation accounts and hijacked accounts, a new staple in the attack lifecycle
- TTPs used by the modern attacker on social media
- Recommendations and best practices for update your security posture