Download the 2022, Q1 Report
Retail businesses are facing daily challenges due to supply chain disruptions, inflation, and an increase in theft and fraud. This has contributed to an increase in social engineering campaigns, with threat actors targeting customers and employees. Because they’re designed to imitate legitimate organizations, these scams leave retail businesses vulnerable to long-term reputational and operational damage. To protect the business, retail cybersecurity teams must be vigilant to outpace the adversary.
In the first quarter of 2022 (Q1 2022), the retail industry faced an increase in vulnerability exploitation while also contending with the steady drumbeat of social engineering campaigns targeting customers. But these are only a couple of examples of the ubiquitous threats to the industry.
Download our retail-specific Quarterly Threat Landscape report for more of the ZeroFox Intelligence team’s findings and in-depth analysis. The report highlights:
- Social engineering campaigns targeting retail businesses
- The increase in threats from Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVEs) and how to address them
- Unique challenges and threats to the retail e-commerce industry
- Hack-and-leak groups who claim to be ransomware operators
- The relationship between geopolitical conflicts or supply chain disruptions and increased threat levels