Effective May 25, 2018
The platform, software and services that ZeroFOX provides to its customers (“Services”) are powerful tools that assist them in detecting and remediating threats from social, mobile, digital and collaboration sites and platforms (“Outside Platforms”). Although much of this Policy repeats points addressed in our agreements for Services, we believe these are points worth reinforcing. Accordingly, you (the Customer) agree on behalf of yourself and your end users with respect to access and use of the Services:
- You will use the Services in accordance with all applicable laws.
- You will respect the property rights of others, including copyrights, rights in trademarks, rights of publicity, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
- You will respect the privacy rights of others, including your employees, agents and contractors, and provide all notices to, and receive all consents and authorizations from, individuals in accordance with applicable laws.
- You will not authorize any end user under the age of 18, or submit any information of any person under the age of 18.
- You will not submit government-issued identification numbers or health, medical, financial, credit card or other payment information.
- You will not engage in fraud.
- You will not troll, be abusive or conduct surveillance on individuals or groups.
- You will not discriminate against any individual on the basis of race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- You will not conduct employment background checks or prepare credit reports.
- You will not attempt to bypass or break ZeroFOX security mechanisms.
- You will not send viruses, worms or other malicious code to ZeroFOX.
- You will not, except as may be permitted in your agreement for the Services, use any automatic means or manual process to copy material from the Services.
Twitter user protection terms (paragraph VII.A), including restrictions on surveillance and profiling
To avoid any confusion, ZeroFOX does not control Outside Platforms or Outside Platform Terms, each of which remains subject to change by the applicable Outside Platform provider, in some cases without notice to you or us.
This Policy is not intended to be exhaustive or as a substitute for common sense and good judgment. If you have questions regarding the appropriate use of any Services, please contact ZeroFOX at [email protected].